Are your teeth chipped, discolored, crooked, damaged, or missing? If you answered yes to one or more of these descriptions, smile makeover may be just what you need to feel healthier, more attractive and better about yourself.
A smile makeover combines several cosmetic dentistry procedures to dramatically improve the appearance of your smile and boost your confidence.
Your smile plays a significant role in how others perceive you. A healthy-looking smile can make you appear confident and content, and it can encourage those around you to smile as well. Bright, properly aligned teeth can make you look more attractive, more youthful, more compassionate, and more charismatic. The warmth and personality that a beautiful smile exudes can also help you experience greater professional success and a more fulfilling social life.
A smile makeover can include any combination of cosmetic dentistry treatments and integrates the latest technology to create a specific and customized dental plan for you. That plan might include:
- Porcelain veneers to improve the size, shape, length, color or uniformity of the teeth
- Teeth whitening to bleach stains or discoloration
- Tooth-colored fillings to replace outdated metal-based fillings
- Orthodontic or Invisalign treatment to correct crooked or misaligned teeth
- Bonding to conceal small dental imperfections (e.g., chips, cracks, spaces)
- Porcelain crowns to cover cracked or fractured teeth
- A combination of procedures.
Dr. Feldman will work with you to find out what your idea of a perfect smile is and to achieve it using her clinical skills combined with the best techniques and materials available today.
We invite you to contact us today to learn more about how a customized smile makeover can help you enjoy the maximum benefits of your smile. We are dedicated to providing the best possible dental care for you.